mån 2008-06-09 klockan 11:12 +0200 skrev Wolfgang Schuster:
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Zhaopeng Xing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a multi-page nature table and tried to give a caption by
> > \placetable[here][tab:sample]{sample table}{
> > A nature table here
> > }
> >
> > But it will run wrong. It seems multipage stuff can not be float. Is
> > there any suggestion? Thanks.
>
> You need the split parameter for \placetable.
>
> \placetable
>   [split]
>   {A very long table}
>   {\bTABLE
>    \dorecurse{200}{\bTR\bTD Text \eTD\eTR}
>    \eTABLE}
>
> Wolfgang
A following question is how to make caption work at all with arbitrary
table set, especially with the database module. I tested with this but
with no caption at output.

% engine=luatex
\mainlanguage[sv]
\usemodule[database]
\defineseparatedlist
  [MyTable]
  [separator=tab,
   left=\bTD,right=\eTD,
   first=\bTR,last=\eTR,
   before=\bTABLE,after=\eTABLE]
\starttext
\placetable[split][tab:test-tabell]{En testad tabell}
{\startMyTable
$ \delta $      45      23      11
$ \omega $      22      67      88
\stopMyTable}
\stoptext

I suppose there is a slight different syntax to make this work!

Thanks in advance!

Jan-Erik Hägglöf