Hans Hagen schrieb:

> meta-ini.mkiv
>
> \def\grabMPclippath#1#2#3#4#5%
>    {\blabelgroup
>     \edef\width {#3\space}\let\overlaywidth \width
>     \edef\height{#4\space}\let\overlayheight\height
>     \doifdefinedelse{MPC:#1}
>       {\xdef\MPclippath{\getvalue{MPC:#1}}%
>        \ifx\MPclippath\empty\xdef\MPclippath{#5}\fi
>        \setxvalue{MPC:#1}{\MPclippath}}
>       {\xdef\MPclippath{#5}}%
>     \elabelgroup}

there seem to be an ugly sideeffect in combination with \startTEXpage ..
\stopTEXpage. I use this to encapsulate my test graphics. The resulting
page is only 1.1mm width (tested with several different sized gfx; width
is always this value, height is normal).

all tested with the beta from 07.06.2008 and luatex trunk (08.06.2008).
todays beta has additional problems with text color (always black) and
also some unicolored backgrounds appear black only. so i went back to
the prior beta version and changed only the clip part.

regards, peter