On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Jan-Erik Hägglöf wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Life is much easier if everything is there, thanks it worked better.
> Unfortunally it seems that the "heading" part not work as expected. Only
> the first "values" line get the grey bg and bold font. You can see
> attached files.

You mean that you don't get this line?
    Time; Decay per second; Errorlimits

To be honest - I do not understand a single line in the database
module. A really dirty future-incompatible workaround is to duplicate
the line. The first one will be swallowed and the lecond one will be
typeset, but that's a bug in the module. Hans? Taco? Why is the first
line ignored?

It worked OK some time ago, and nothing has changed in the module
itself, so it's a complete mystery.

> Thanks for helping me!
>
> By the way... you did for a month ago send a working gnuplot module that
> is working with Luatex. After a computercrash I lost it. Can you send
> that once again??

I guess this is the file I have sent you some time ago, but it doesn't
work any more. I suspect that this portion of code is "broken" (LuaTeX
doesn't create a new file any more), but I need to test before saying
anything; it might be some completely reason:

\doifmode{*\v!first}{
        \immediate\openout\scratchwrite=\GNUPLOTfile.plt
        \immediate\write\scratchwrite{set terminal
\@@GNUPLOToutput\space\@@GNUPLOToptions}%
        \immediate\write\scratchwrite{load '\GNUPLOTfile.tmp'}%
        \immediate\closeout\scratchwrite
}

I wanted to say: "a dirty workaround is to run texexec with mkii
before" since it does generate the file (mkiv doesn't) and then luaTeX
would use that file, but even that seems to be broken now.

Just in case that Hans can spot the reason of error, here it is, but I
will try to find some minimal example to reproduce it.

! LuaTeX error ...text/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/luat-log.lua:74:
invalid option '%C' to 'format'.
\processMPgraphic ... \MPuserinclusions ;\!!es ) }
                                                  \global \settrue \METAFUNi...
\handlereusableMPgraphic ...\processMPgraphic {#3}
                                                  }\setxvalue {\@@MPG #1}{\n...
\douseMPgraphic ... [#1][#2]}\getvalue {\@@MPG #1}
                                                  \empty \elabelgroup
<to be read again>