Hello,

still working on the CD Design, I tried to understand the layer mechanism.
After some reading and trying I have found a problem with the
parameter 'corner'.  The following setting doesn't work with the corner
parameter but only with numeric placement of the reference point:

% engine=luatex

\setuppapersize[CD][A4]
\setuppagenumbering
  [location=,state=stop]
\showframe[edge]
\setuplayout[location=middle]

\definelayer
  [layer1]
  [width=\paperheight,heigth=\paperheight]

\setupbackgrounds
  [page]
  [background=layer1]

\starttext

\startstandardmakeup

\setlayerframed
  [layer1]
  [corner={left,bottom},
  %x=0cm,y=\paperheight,
  location={right,top}]
  [width=.5\paperwidth,
  height=.5\paperheight,
  background=screen]
  {BLOCK 1}
\setlayerframed
  [layer1]
  [corner={right,top},
  location={left,bottom}]
  [width=.5\paperwidth,
  height=.5\paperheight,
  background=screen]
  {BLOCK 2}

\stopstandardmakeup

I use a current context-minimal and have made an update today. The luatex
version is:
> luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version snapshot-0.25.3-2008052302
This is build 0, created on 20080410T143312Z

Context is:
  ConTeXt  ver: 2008.06.11 22:25 MKIV  fmt: 2008.6.15  int: english/english

What is wrong here?
Uwe Koloska