Hello,

As you can see in my signature, I had remap my french keyboard layout
according to dvorak rules.
I have the nbsp (U+00A0) on Shift+Space because we use it a lot in
french (all the symbols who needs it are on Shift too).
I discover today that context don't seem to recognise it : I found a «
; » alone at the beginning of a line.
Context deal with the nbsp when it's the « ~ », but with the U+00A0,
not. The symbol is here, my vim highlight it.
I tried with and without \setcharacterspacing [frenchpunctuation] with
no effect.

I use context --version :
MtxRun | main context file: /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/context.tex
MtxRun | current version: 2008.06.11 22:25

Speaking about french punctuation, I remember that Arthur Reutenauer
speaks about rules he wrote for frenchpunctuation, can we make a wiki
page with all that rules ? I'd like to ask french typograph to look at
them.

Cheers,
Olivier.

PS : hard to do a minimal exemple, but I can try if you need it.

--
[Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ]
Olivier [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://nemolivier.blogspot.com