Hello!

I'm trying to generate searchable pdf with cyrrillic glyphs with the
following:

\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[ru]
\setupencoding[default=t2a]
\useencoding[pfr]
\usepdffontresource t2a
\usetypescript[pscyr][\defaultencoding] % type-pscyr is my own
typescript file
\setupbodyfont[pscyr,14pt]

also tried with:

\startencoding[t2a]
\usepdffontresource t2a
\stopencoding

It seems that \usepdffontresource does nothing. I see pdfr-def loaded in
log, but not pdfr-t2a. \input pdfr-t2a (or pdfr-ec) says that
\startpdffontresource is undefined command. I've created pdfr-t2a.tex by
replacing definitions in pdfr-ec with ones from cmap latex package
(found in file t2a.cmap). I'm using ConTeXt mkII since mkIV is in active
development. Tried also with ec as default encoding with the same result
(pdfr-ec.tex is not loaded).

Please help me create header for minimal file which will generate
searchable PDF.

--
Best Regards,
Oleg Kolosov