After reading Wiki and searching this list I still have problems with the
additional empty page appearing at the end of my document. This only
happens when that said extra page would make the document to have even
number of pages but as my document is meant to be singlesided I see no
reason why it would be required to have an even number of pages.

Here's my product file (in environment loaded in project there is a line
"\setupsectionblock[backpart][page=]":

\startproduct book

\project atkmom

\component images

\startfrontmatter
     \environment fmatter
     \completecontent
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
     \environment body
     \component intro
     \component osbasics
\stopbodymatter

\startbackmatter
     \completeindex[title=Hakemisto]
\stopbackmatter

\stopproduct

So is there any way to get rid off that extra page in documents that would
otherwise be odd pages long?

--
Thanks,
Tomi Lindberg