Dear all, I allow me to use this message for a related topic on the digits
command. I took a look at the "manual" on the digits command but did not
found a way to cut a number by group of three digits like
the numprint command, e.g. 1000000 becomes 1 000 000.
With the digits option 3, dots become thinmuskips. I would like to do
something similar but automatically for groups of three digits. For people
who know the numprint package, this is default option with the french
language.
Best regards.
Flavien.