Did so Wolfgang.

Unfortunately I'm getting other compile errors ( in layo-05.tex this time ).
I suspect these sources not being the debugged ones, and/or not everything
is provided in
http://context.aanhet.net/svn/manuals/context/ to compile them.

Speaking of compile errors, where is there a reference explaining the
meaning of ConTeXt compile error messages ?

Alan