All,

OnĀ http://blog.miktex.org/post/2008/05/ConTeXt-support.aspx I read that Miktex version of Context is broken. I also read Mojca's workaround, pasted below. Has anyone tried this and does it work? Any conflicts or difficulties?

Second question: Can I get mptopdf to work in the Miktex tree without installing Context?

Mojca's workaround:

May 31. 2008 00:37

If you still want to run ConTeXt on MikTeX while it has been removed, you may create a file texmfstart.bat in C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\miktex\bin with the content:

@echo off
ruby "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7\scripts\context\ruby\texmfstart.rb" "%*"

and extract www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-tmf.zip into C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.7. Then, update filename database and generate formats, and everything should work again.

Mojca

Mojca

David Arnold