Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Try
>
>    $ env TEXMFCACHE=/Users/alama context dissertation
>
> maybe that will help. (I am guessing right now, but I will install the
> texlive devel snapshot on a clean virtual machine on monday).

Same problem:

  $ MTX_INPUT_TRACE=3 TEXMFCACHE=/Users/alama context dissertation
  ! using suffix based filetype: %s | lua
  ? blobpath asked: %s | context.lua
  ? filename: %s | context.lua
  - readable: %s | ./context.lua
  ! using suffix based filetype: %s | lua
  ? blobpath asked: %s | mtx-context.lua
  ? filename: %s | mtx-context.lua
  - readable: %s | ./mtx-context.lua
  ! using suffix based filetype: %s | lua
  ? blobpath asked: %s | mtx-contexts.lua
  ? filename: %s | mtx-contexts.lua
  - readable: %s | ./mtx-contexts.lua
  ! remembered: %s | mtx-context.lua
  MtxRun | unknown script: context

I'll take this to the tex-live list -- perhaps something is
misconfigured in TL2008.

Jesse

--
Jesse Alama ([EMAIL PROTECTED])