Wolfgang Schuster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> \placebookmarks
>   [chapter,section,subsection]
>   [chapter,section]
>
> > should work but it shows all three levels.
>
> What do you expect, you open the chater *and* the section branches.

Thanks, now I understand what the second argument means: It's not "what
levels are displayed" but is rather "what levels are opened (thereby
showing the level below)".

So, in order to show two levels (chapter and section):

  \placebookmarks
    [chapter,section,subsection]
    [chapter]

I'll fix the wiki page.  Too late: I just logged in to edit the page and
saw that the new page has the clarificiation.  Thanks, Taco!  I edited
the texshow-web entry for \placebookmarks.

For the record, here's a complete example for showing chapter and
section bookmarks:

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]
\placebookmarks
   [chapter,section,subsection]
   [chapter]

\starttext