Hi Taco,

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:

>>> \setupcite[interaction=start]
>>
>> Does not work. Looking at t-bib, it seems that this makes the url and doi
>> insite the references interactive, but not the output of \cite command.
>
> You have to turn off the compress feature:
>
>   \setupcite[interaction=start, compress=no]

How about redefining \docite as follows

\def\docite[#1][#2]%
   {\begingroup
    \setupinteraction[\c!style=\bibalternative\c!style,
                      \c!color=\bibalternative\c!color]%
    % Rest of the defn}%

This way, it will be possible to change the color and style of references
when interaction is on using

\setupcite[color=darkgreen,style=normal]

What do you think?

Aditya