Hi LUA-users,

Yesterday I installed a complete new set of minimals on my MAC (OSX
10.4).

Now I get very strange results wit MATPOST. The file compiled
contains a large definition which is used as an inclusion to produce
a series of similar drawings with different parameters. When
compiling the document with texexec --lua the fist page is ok. The
second and the following pages contain each page all the previous
drawings on top of each other.

If the same drawing-set is compiled with texexec in MKII mode (This
is MetaPost, version 1.085 (kpathsea version 3.5.6dev), some elements
are distorted. It concerns elements, which are rotated and shifted.
The fullcircle contained in the drawing is distorted too. Further
also this document contains on the second and following pages the
drawings from the previous pages stacked.

This file compiles correctly with

This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.40.1 (Web2C 7.5.6) (format=cont-
en 2008.3.21)  16 JUL 2008 14:38
ConTeXt  ver: 2008.03.11 23:55 MKII  fmt: 2008.3.21  int: english/
english

I tried to make a small test file. However this did not show the
problem described above. For someone who want to test I can provide
the source and my pdfs offline.

Willi