Hi,

I already sent this message to the ppchtex mailing list, but apparently it's dead since a few years, so I hope you can help me with my problem.

If I write a reaction as shown on the manual on page 1-32 ( or see below) the reaction isn't nicely centered as in the manual, but crammed to the right edge, also there are large spaces between the elements of the reactions. I also have the feeling, that the \setupchemical command doesn't have any effects. I'm running MikTeX 2.7.

Can anybody help me out with this?

Thanks for your help!
Per

Here's my tex file:

\documentclass{scrartcl}
\usepackage{m-pictex}
\usepackage{color}
\usepackage{m-ch-de}

\begin{document}

\setupchemical
    [size=small,
    scale=small,
    width=fit,
    height=5500,
    bottom=1500]
\hbox
    {\startchemical
        \chemical[SIX,B,ER6,RZ6][O]
    \stopchemical
    \startchemical
        \chemical[SPACE,PLUS,SPACE]
    \stopchemical
    \startchemical
        \chemical[FIVE,ROT4,B125,+SB3,-SB4,Z4,SR4,RZ4][N,H]
    \stopchemical
  &n bsp; \startchemical
        \chemical[SPACE,GIVES,SPACE][?]
    \stopchemical
    \startchemical
        \chemical[SIX,B,EB6,R6,SUB4,FIVE,ROT4,B125,+SB3,-SB4,Z4][N]
    \stopchemical
    \startchemical
        \chemical[SPACE,PLUS,SPACE,CHEM][H_2O]
    \stopchemical