"Wolfgang Schuster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Alan Stone
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> \setupsectionblock[bodypart][page=yes]
>>> \setupsectionblock[backpart][page=yes]
>>>
>>> or for the backpart
>>>
>>> \setupsectionblock[backpart][page=yes,before={\page[left]}]
>>
>> Thanks Wolfgang.
>>
>> I've been playing with different bodypart and backpart setupsectionblock
>> settings: number=yes/no, page=yes/no/right,
>> before/after={\page[left/right]}]
>>
>> From what I observed and understand (from the manual and
>> http://texshow.contextgarden.net/command/detail/296 )...
>>
>> number=yes/no : doesn't have any effect at all
>
> Removes the number from \chapter etc.
>
>> page=yes : starts (a section block on) a new (left or right) page
>> page=no : doesn't have any effect at all
>
> Continues the next sectionblock on the same page as the lest block ends.
>
>> page=right: starts (a section block on) a (new) right page
>>
>> before/after : before/after starting the new page
>>
>> \page[left/right] : forces a left/right page
>>
>> The following
>>
>> \setupsectionblock[backpart][before={\page[left]}]
>>
>> gives more what I was looking after, however there's still
>> a blank numbered page as the last chapter's last page
>> which I've unsuccessfully been trying to get without page
>> number.
>
> But only in MkII, if you have a problem with this in MkIV make a example.

I have been struggling with some similar issues (in MkII). I was
getting an extra page at the end of a document which came and went for
reasons that were unclear to me. And then there was the issue (bug?)
about "getting to the back page of a booklet" which you helped me with
before.(It's towards the end of
<http://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Imposition>)

Was this actually a bug?

While your solution seemed to work well originally, it seems to be
fragile now when used in a more complicated document. It seems to work
OK when I don't use a sectionblock for the back cover, so perhaps it
is related.

--

John Devereux