On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>>
>> I think that the trouble is due to interaction. If I switch off
>> interaction, I get complelely different linebreaks, but no troubles with
>> margin.
>
> Ah, yes. The \cite basically expands into \goto{<authornames>}[ref],
> and context does not hyphenate the word(s) in the braced argument of
> \goto. Sorry, looks like you are stuck.

Thanks for confirming this. For this project, I will go without
interaction since the output must look good on print.

Any particular reason why \goto does not break the link across lines? I
thought that PS could not handle links split across multiple lines while
PDF could. Is it just because \goto was implement loooong time back?

Aditya