2008/8/19 Wolfgang Schuster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Olivier Guéry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm still trying to play with pdf for my Sony e-reader.
>> So, I need to setup \setuptolerance
>> It work's great for the horizontal tolerance but I can't understand
>> anything about the vertical one :-p
>>
>> It seems that I can't do anything to force page cutting after
>> hyphenate at the end of the last line.
>>
>> I tried fine setting with \widowpenalty, \brokenpenalty, \clubpenalty
>> 'et al' from the « style » documentation at pragma but no effects.
>>
>> In the documentation I read that I can't use \setuptolerance for both
>> vertical and horizontal. Is it still true ? (I tried, of course ! No
>> effects).
>
> \setuptolerance[vertical,...]

I see this on texshow-web. But I read : « Don't try to combine these
two. » and « in vertical orientation the keywords define a factor
"bottomtolerance"
which is only used (?) in columns. »
And it's true… if I setup both, only the horizontal one — or the last
one if i setup two lines — seems to be setup (or y don't know the
syntax).

Maybe there's a link with the future vertical-spacing algorithm I read
about here ?

Cheers,
Olivier.

--