Yep, it's looking for stuff in other places than you installed it.

You can confirm that by typing

which texexec

or

which context

and so forth.

On the Mac, /usr/texbin is a symbolic link that points to a directory
under /usr/local/texlive

What you need to do - and I have not installed minimals - is find out
the means to point your files to the right installation or else they
will look for the old one.

I would suggest to check the wiki until I look into things moew.

Charles