Hi all!

And once again I am asking obout fonts in ConTeXt...  The point is that
I am not sure whether anything has changed since I've asked for the
previous time;).

I mean, I'd like to give Mk IV a try.  Most probably I will try to
maintain two different TeX installations at the same time, so a third
one (ConTeXt) won't be more trouble.  This means that I will (most
probably) install the Minimals so that they won't interfere with my
TeXlives (one 2008 and one much older).

So, the questions are:

* Is TeX Gyre support already working in MkIV?
* The page about Minimals on the wiki mentions LM, Antykwa Torunska,
  Iwona, Kurier, TeX Gyre, ams.  Does this means they are available
  there?  (And what about Antykwa Poltawskiego...?)
* How do I switch to any of these fonts (I mean for the whole document)?
* How do I (globally) change the size of the font?

Thanks in advance for the answers; of course, I'll try to post them to
the wiki as soon as I learn how to do these things.

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.faculty.fmcs.amu.edu.pl)