On Aug 28, 2008, at 08;02,41 , Hans Hagen wrote:

> Alan Bowen wrote:
>> It has been more than 15 hours since I last sent this , so I am
>> trying
>
> hm, we need some time for sleeping as well

My concern here was that I had not yet received a copy of my original
post (never did get one). Not impatience with any delay in reply: I am
fully appreciative of, and most grateful for, the work by you, Taco,
Wolfgang, and other in developing ConTeXt, to say nothing of your
generosity in answering my typically basic questions.

Very best, Alan