Hi,,
I have been searching the documentation on natural tables (\bTABLE), but
haven't been
able to resolve the following issue:

I would like to specify an internal padding in the table cells, e.g. text
content should start 0.4cm
 from the left edge of the table cell. Also, it would be nice to specify
the distance from the top border.
(In HTML this is accomplished with the "padding" option.)

The table is composed with horizontal lines only.

I have tried the "distance" option for the table columns, but this gives
ugly "broken" horizontal lines.

What is the best solution - is there an undocumented parameter, or do I
have to add a block within the cell
and specify an external margin for that block?

Best regards,
Tommy Jensen