Hans Hagen <pragma <at> wxs.nl> writes:

> Mohamed Bana wrote:
>
> > Sorry I didn't quiet understand that.  Given this;
> >
> > $ mtxrun --script fonts --list --pattern=warnock
> > warnockpro-bold WarnockPro-Bold WarnockPro-Bold.otf
>
> looks like an old version, should be
>
> warnockprobold WarnockPro-Bold <fullpathifsystemfont>/WarnockPro-Bold.otf
>
> > which of the following are correct;
> >
> > 1. \definefontsynonym [WarnockPro-Regular] [name:warnockpro-bold]
>
> best use
>
>     name:warnockprobold
>
> although context will strip the - anyway

Thanks, I can confirm that both

\definefontsynonym [WarnockPro-Regular]    [name:warnockproregular]
and
\definefontsynonym [WarnockPro-Regular]    [name:WarnockPro-Regular]

on my vista box, which is running a pretty update to ConTeXt install, it's
actually the mswincontext.zip.  And the output is as Hans described.

> can you try the beta? something was fixed

The lastest LuaTeX or ConTeXt?  Because if it's the ConTeXt beta then where's
the link, I generally just download the cont-tmf.zip from
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/download-1.htm, and the current one is dated at;
2008-08-05.

Or even better, how do I update a local ConTeXt install in $HOME/texmf