Thanks Hans.

Still about setupinteraction's "contrastcolor".

In an interactionmenu, how do you maintain an item's color to
"contrastcolor" when the corresponding section spans over more than
one screen/page ? It switches back to "color" after the first
screen/page.

--
Best,
Alan

* using ConTeXt ver: 2008.08.18 14:00 MKIV fmt: 2008.8.22 int:
english/english (on Windows XP)