Hi all,

I am using the latest minimal and try to compile the following two files
with luatex. The second file, using typescript and font features together,
get a serious problem with the final pdf: punctuation centered unexpectedly
in lines. For the first files, with no font features specified, it is OK. I
do not know whether someone else can replicate this problem. But it
happended on my laptop. All compiled are attached in this email.

%FILE1: test1.tex
\starttypescript[serif][myserif][name]
\definefontsynonym[Serif][MinionPro-Regular][]
\stoptypescript

\definetypeface [myserif] [rm] [serif] [myserif]   [default]
\usetypescript[myserif]
\setupbodyfont[myserif,rm,12pt]

\starttext
\input zapf
\stoptext

%FILE2: test2.tex
\definefontfeature[minion][language=dflt, script=latn, mode=node,
                           frac=yes, onum=yes, kern=yes, liga=yes, dlig=yes,
                           protrusion=quality, expansion=quality]
\starttypescript[serif][myserif][name]
\definefontsynonym[Serif][MinionPro-Regular][features=minion]
\stoptypescript

\definetypeface [myserif] [rm] [serif] [myserif]   [default]
\usetypescript[myserif]
\setupbodyfont[myserif,rm,12pt]

\starttext
\input zapf