On Sat, 20 Sep 2008, Chen Shen wrote:

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone could help with this problem with Units in mkiv.
Thanks a lot.

regards,
shenchen

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Chen Shen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
"\Micro" in the "units" module failed, while "\Nano" and "\Milli" works fine.
"$\mu$" works, so it doesn't look like a font problem.
The following code works with pdftex/MarkII, but fails under Luatex
0.29beta/MarkIV.

\usemodule[units]
\starttext Hello world! $1\Micro\Meter$ $1\Micro\Second$
\stoptext

Any hints? Thanks a lot!

I am just writing to say that I looked at your original message, but could not figure out what is going wrong. \Micro is expanded to μ, but then something
goes wrong.

Hans, Taco, can you see what is happening here?

Aditya