Hey,

sorry to ask about something which was discussed here and on the wiki -
but I guess I need a clarification.

The wiki says how to prepare Mk IV from TL 2008 to work.  My questions
are:

* from an end-user point of view, is it *really* necessary to have MkIV
  upgraded always to the latest version?  (I don't plan to use XML, I'm
  just a beginning user of ConTeXt; what I would like to use are
  tex-gyre fonts...)

* if yes, how do I upgrade TL2008's MkIV?

It would be much more convenient for me to use TL's ConTeXt - that's why
I ask here...

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.faculty.fmcs.amu.edu.pl)