A year ago I had my presentation sheets typeset with ConTeXt.
Now, USING MY SAME SOURCES, with ConTeXt ConTeXt ver: 2008.05.21 15:21 MKII fmt: 2008.7.5 the severely clipped picture below results. I did the setup with

\usemodule[pre-general]
% followed by:
\setuppapersize [S6][S6]
\setuplayout
  [backspace=1cm,
   topspace=1cm,
   margin=0pt,
   header=0pt,
   footer=0pt,
   bottomdistance=.875cm,
   bottom=1cm,
   width=fit,
   height=fit]
\starttext
\TitlePage{\vfill\vfill\bf Contents of page}
\stoptext
\endinput
What the .... could have happened here to cause this apparent clipping?
It does not seem to be in the MPgraphic's used for background etc, because commenting these out does not change the odd dimensions.
Any idea?

Hans van der Meer