On 9/24/2008 1:03 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > Matthias Wächter wrote: >> Are there any known workarounds? It makes my bibliography >> undeliverable … > > Works for me. What versions are you running?
Thanks for checking. I'm running Win32 here and executed a simple > texexec texmfstart --luatex test I also tried it via the short > context test with the same result. The following is from test.log: > ConTeXt ver: 2008.09.21 22:31 MKIV fmt: 2008.9.23 int: english/english I updated contextminimals using first-setup.bat yesterday. Just did a re-run of »luatools --generate« and »context --make« for making sure everything is up-to-date, but to no effect (just the fmt changed to today's date). Hmmm… - Matthias
\setupinteraction[state=start] \starttext \useURL[u][http://www.x.com/] see \from[u]. \stoptext
___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : email@example.com / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________