On 9/24/2008 11:01 PM, Peter Daum wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm using Taco's Bibtex module and got some problems with it.
>
> \setupbibtex[database=xxxxxx,sort=author]
> \setuppublications[alternative=apa-de,refcommand=authoryear,monthconversion=month]
> \placepublications[criterium=all]
>
> ... works fine. The references list contains only publications referenced in
> the document.
>
> Unfortunately, I was forced to use a special bst file, since I needed to
> change the fields of the entrytype "misc". As I didn't find a way to make
> ConTeXt or texexec aware of this new file living in my document's directory,
> I deleted the database parameter, customised the aux file and ran bibtex by
> myself.
>
> The problem is, that, with the new method, only a very small subset of the
> referenced publication makes it into the list. If I add "criterium=all" to
> the setuppublications command, I get the whole database, whether the pub is
> referenced or not.
>
> Any ideas?

After reading t-bib.tex:

[…]
\def\setupbibtex{\dosingleempty\dosetupbibtex}

\def\dosetupbibtex[#1]%
  {\let\@@pbdatabase\empty
   \let\@@pbsort    \empty
   \getparameters[\??pb][#1]%
   \expanded{\processaction[\@@pbsort]}
        [      \v!no=>\def\bibstyle{cont-no},
           \v!author=>\def\bibstyle{cont-au},
            \v!title=>\def\bibstyle{cont-ti},
            \v!short=>\def\bibstyle{cont-ab},
          \s!default=>\def\bibstyle{cont-no},
          \s!unknown=>\def\bibstyle{cont-no}]%
   \ifx\@@pbdatabase\empty\else \writeauxfile \fi}

[…]

I would suggest you put your .bst into, say, cont-my.bst and issue
the command

\def\bibstyle{cont-my}

right after executing \setupbibtex

- Matthias