Am 28.09.2008 um 21:21 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

>>> looks quite nice, i also like the font size
>>
>> Thanks. What about getting these fonts to work in mkiv? Must there be
>> some change in the fonts? Some files in ConTeXt? (they were perfectly
>> working in older mkii)
>
> Fourier and Uptopia should work with mkiv. I will check why they are
> not
> working at present.

Utopia use "encoding-filename" and MkIV needs the "filename" to load
the fonts.

Here is a complete typescript for utopia (without fake slanted and
caps style).

\starttypescript [serif] [utopia]
     \setups[font:fallback:serif]
     \definefontsynonym [Serif]           [Utopia-Regular]
     \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]     [Utopia-Italic]
     \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]       [Utopia-Bold]
     \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [Utopia-BoldItalic]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [utopia]
     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Regular]    [file:putr8a]
[features=default]
     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Italic]     [file:putri8a]
[features=default]
     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Bold]       [file:putb8a]
[features=default]
     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-BoldItalic] [file:putbi8a]
[features=default]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [utopia]
     \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [rm] [serif] [utopia] [default]
\stoptypescript

\endinput

Wolfgang