On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am 29.09.2008 um 20:35 schrieb Mikael Persson:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Try my test file (I saved the typescript above in type-utopia.tex).
>>>
>>> \usetypescriptfile[type-utopia]
>>>
>>> \usetypescript[utopia]
>>> \setupbodyfont[utopia]
>>>
>>> \starttext
>>>
>>> \tf ABC abc 123 \par
>>> \it ABC abc 123 \par
>>> \bf ABC abc 123 \par
>>> \bi ABC abc 123 \par
>>>
>>> \stoptext
>>>
>>> Wolfgang
>>
>> Mojca did send me a list with the necessary files for fourier+utopia.
>> I put them in
>>
>> http://www.math.chalmers.se/~mickep/fourierandutopia.zip
>>
>> if someone wants to test. I also attach a small (I guess noncomplete)
>> typescript file type-myfourier.tex (the myfourier not to clash with
>> something previously defined) and a file ftest.tex which indeed gives
>> the fourier fonts, but with the error as in
>> http://www.math.chalmers.se/~mickep/ftest.pdf mentioned in a previous
>> mail.
>>
>> I guess this is not the correct way to write typescripts for these
>> fonts in mkiv, but I dont know how to :(
>>
>> Best regards, Mikael
>>
>> PS: Thank you Mojca for giving this list of files and also explain
>> which of the otf/ttf/type1 files that needs typescripts.
>
> Math fonts are not available in 'ec' encoding, you have to use 'default'
> and why do you use the tfm files for Utopia, the afm files are enough.
>
> Here is my version:
>
> \starttypescript [serif] [utopia]
>     \setups[font:fallback:serif]
>     \definefontsynonym [Serif]           [Utopia-Regular]
>     \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]     [Utopia-Italic]
>     \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]       [Utopia-Bold]
>     \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [Utopia-BoldItalic]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \starttypescript [serif] [utopia]
>     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Regular]    [file:putr8a]
> [features=default]
>     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Italic]     [file:putri8a]
> [features=default]
>     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Bold]       [file:putb8a]
> [features=default]
>     \definefontsynonym [Utopia-BoldItalic] [file:putbi8a]
> [features=default]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \starttypescript [math] [fourier] [name]
>     \definefontsynonym [MathRoman]     [Utopia-Regular]
>     \definefontsynonym [MathItalic]    [futmii]
>     \definefontsynonym [MathSymbol]    [futsy]
>     \definefontsynonym [MathExtension] [fourier-mex]
>     \loadmapfile[fourier.map]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \starttypescript [fourier,utopia]
>     \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [rm] [serif] [utopia]  [default]
>     \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [ss] [sans]  [modern]  [default]
> [rscale=1.07]
>     \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [tt] [mono]  [modern]  [default]
> [rscale=1.07]
> [...]

Thank you very much Wolfgang!

I did not have the afm files, and that is why it did not work. So,
with your latest type script file, I get the utopia and fourier fonts.
However, the old problem that $\hat{f}$ places the hat on f at the
wrong place and that { does not stretch (and probably much more) is
still there, try

%%%
\usetypescriptfile[type-wolfgang]
\usetypescript[utopia]