Hi Luigi,

> I found really easy to install minimals under ubuntu
> (just download first-setup.sh), so I can have one
> sandbox of mkiv+luatex stable and one for beta .
> Why don't you give it a try ?
> (don't forget to update to latest luatex)

I'm sure minimals are worth a try. But as I stated before, everything
but the mplib is working fine + I like the packaging of Norbert Preining
which is very well done and LuaTeX is getting updated very often + I
packaged for Debian a lot of conTeXt style files and font setups for people
in my group + using such official Debian packages gives them a chance to
be improved and debugged which will benefit other people...

Olivier