Am Wed, 1 Oct 2008 20:32:06 -0700 schrieb David Arnold:

> You had:
>
>> Input file name:     cont-en.tex
>
> But I had:
>
>> Input file name:     cont-en.ini
>
> I'll have to pay more attention. I'll try this again tomorrow.

miktex use in most cases a .ini-file. But this files don't contain much
more than "\input cont-en \dump".

Check if cont-en.tex has a \dump command at the end. If yes you can use
cont.en.tex, if not create such an ini-file.

Btw: there should be a formats-context.ini in your main root which
contains all the entries for the context formats currently disabled in
miktex. You can copy this entries to the formats.ini in your
UserConfig-root. That's a bit faster than using the GUI.  (change if
necessary .ini to .tex)

--
Ulrike Fischer