Hans,

I still have some problems with my fonts in the latest beta. Maybe it
has to do with the latest optimizations. I'm just wondering: in my
Greek typescripts, I define several fontfeatures and connect them with
featurefiles, like so (just an example, the list is longer):

\installfontfeature[otf][gent]
\installfontfeature[otf][kori]

\definefontfeature
   [korinthia]

[mode
=
node
,language
=
dflt
,script
=latn,kern=yes,tlig=no,trep=no,kori=yes,featurefile=korinthia.fea]

\definefontfeature
   [gentiumgreek]
    [mode=node,language=dflt,script=latn,kern=yes,tlig=no,trep=no,
     gent=yes,featurefile=gentium.fea]

\starttypescript [serif] [GreekGentiumAlt] [name]
   \definefontsynonym [Serif]           [name:GenAR102]
[features=gentiumgreek]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]     [name:GenAI102]
[features=gentiumgreek]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]       [Serif]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [SerifItalic]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [serif] [GreekKorinthia] [name]
   \definefontsynonym [Serif]           [name:Korinthia]
[features=korinthia]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]     [Serif]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]       [Serif]
   \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [Serif]
\stoptypescript

The main font definition is of this form:

\starttypescript[greek]
\definetypeface[greek][rm][serif][\currentmoduleparameter{font}]
[default][rscale=\currentmoduleparameter{scale}]
\stoptypescript
\usetypescript[greek]

So I'm just wondering: must the "features=" be included into the
\definetypeface as well? I have the impression that the different
features I define are not used at all...

Thomas