> Hello,
> I am trying to use ConTeXt to create my CV. I have succesfully placed the
> subject headings in the margin by using:
>
> \setuphead
>    [subject]
>    [alternative=text,distance=0pt,command=\MyHead]
>
> \def\MyHead#1#2{\inmargin{#1 #2}}
>
> When the text that follows the heading is a simple paragraph everything
> works as expected:
>
> Subject Text Text...
>         Text Text...
>
> However when the first thing after the heading is an enumeration (or a
> table, for that matter) the enumeration is not aligned with the heading
> (it's lower than the heading):
>
> Subject
>         * Item1
>         * Item2
>

> I have tried to remove whitespace around the enumeration with the
> 'nowhite,joinedup' options but it is still not aligned.
>
> Is there a way to align the enumeration (and other non-inline objects)
> with the heading?

Any thoughts on this? I have tried examining the source to find why the
extra vertical space exists and how I can suppress it but I am still stuck...

A minimal example that shows the issue is:

------------START CODE-----------------
\def\mysubject#1#2{\inmargin{#1#2}}
\setuphead[subject][alternative=text,
    after=,