Hi all! It's been a while!

I haven't been able to use ConTeXt since last spring, when my laptop
was stolen. I got a shiny new one a week ago (don't look at me -- it's
the insurance company's fault!) and now that I'm FINALLY back to
ConTeXt, I understand that a lot of time has passed since then and
that much must have changed.

So I would like to follow-up on this below.

By the way, I've installed the minimals and it works flawlessly. It
was a real pleasure to have ConTeXt set up and work in 5min. :-) (It
wasn't you guys' fault before, but mine).

That being said, I still use mkii and XeTeX. The typescripts quoted
below work for me also, but I would like to know again how to, or just
if I still can, combine this with \definefontfeature.

The thing is, I need more than oldstyle or smallcaps. I need frac=yes
for one document, and dlig=yes for another (those are the historical
ligatures contained in my font).

When I try to use my own set of features, something seems to stop
working: the trep feature. I get all the ugly apostrophes.

I made a dummy document using the typescript definition quoted below,
changed the font (I use Garamond Premier Pro) and I added the
following to use instead of default:

\definefontfeature[bodyfeatures][method=node,script=latn,language=dflt,liga=yes,onum=yes,kern=yes,trep=yes,dlig=yes]

I get the onum and dlig working with this, but, like I said, the trep
doesn't work. If I am not mistaken, it's this feature that makes the
apostrophe look like the comma. Am I right?

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot in advance! It's very nice to be back to ConTeXt!
Jeff