Hi,

I'm having problems with Palatino sans serif in my documents.

Consider the following small file:

\usetypescript[palatino][ec]
\setupbodyfont[palatino,10pt]

\starttext
\ss Hello world!

{\tfa\ss tfa}
{\tfb\ss tfb}
{\tfc\ss tfc}
{\tfd\ss tfd}

\stoptext

On live.contextgarden.net this renders correctly, with sans serif text
and appropriate character sizes.

On my local system, though, all the text is serif and at the same
size.  There is no size variation with \tfa, \tfb, etc.  If I remove
all the \ss commands then the sizing works again.

I'm using MacTeX 2008.  Here are my version strings from texexec:

This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.1415926-1.40.9 (Web2C 7.5.7)
ConTeXt  ver: 2008.04.11 00:07 MKII  fmt: 2008.10.11  int: english/
english

What is wrong with my installation (or my document)?

Cheers,
Rory Molinari