On 19 oct. 08, at 09:41, luigi scarso wrote:
[…]
If you have a small example , I will check it too .

Hi Luigi,

Here is a small example which doesn' work for me… (I have compiled LuaTeX svn checkout 1564, and installed it) but only a blank PDF is produced:

%% begin file basic-test.tex

\starttext

This file has been typeset
on \currentdate{}
at \currenttime,
with
\doifmodeelse{mkiv}{mkiv, LuaTeX revision \luatexrevision, (LuaTeX date stamp \luatexdatestamp)}{mkii},
ConTeXt version \contextversion,
using the command:
\starttyping
texexec --luatex basic-test.tex
\stoptyping
or
\starttyping
texexec --lua basic-test.tex
\stoptyping

\stoptext

%% end file basic-test.tex

The log file begins by saying:

ConTeXt ver: 2008.10.17 10:41 MKIV fmt: 2008.10.19 int: english/ english

language       : language en is active
bodyfont       : 12pt rm is loaded
define font | font with name lmroman12-regular is not found
define font | unknown font lmroman12-regular, loading aborted
define font | unable to define lmroman12-regular as \*12ptrmtfrm*

and many other such lines regarding the fonts.
I have TeXLive 2008 installed and updated via the rsync method on ConTeXt Garden, and am running Mac OS X 10.5.5 on a MacBook Pro Intel Duo Core. (As mentioned above I compiled luatex 0.30.1 version 1564 on my mahine and installed it "by hand").
Before TeXLive 2008, the same file used to work on TeXLive 2007.

Thanks for your insight: OK