Hi Renaud,

Renaud Aubin wrote:
> Hi Folks !
>
> I'm currently writting a technical report in which I need to type some
> XML an non-XML text.
>
> Sample file (xml_test.tex):
> I have some custom XML text (trivial) + a not-so-complicated xsl
> transformation (a part is included within the test file). I know there
> is verb-xml but... I need to improve it to support xpath expr. More
> over, I want to preserve the initial indentation. The point is now, how
> to improve verb-xml to support xpath expressions ? I'm working with Mark
> II... Should I switch to Mark IV if I want to write a new XML verbatim
> support (with lua)?
>
> + the bonus question: I want to add some support for the RelaxNG Compact
> syntax, should I follow the procedure described on the wiki or switch to
> Mark IV ?
>
> The deadline for this technical report: end of october...

Mark IV's framework for syntax highlighting is definately easier to
use if you are somewhat familiar with 'normal' scripting languages
(as opposed to TeX). But 'end of october' is pretty close, so I would
suggest using t-vim, maybe with some postprocessing.

   http://modules.contextgarden.net/vim

Best wishes,
Taco