Hi,

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
>
>> My question to the mailing list: is this task structured? Is this being
>> managed by anyone?
>
> Unfortunately, not.

Aditya's reply sums it up pretty well. I just want to add a quick note.

After at least half a dozen reiterations of this discussion (and it
is indeed always exactly the same discussion), I have now reached the
point where I no longer feel the slightest need to take any action any
more. From where I stand, it seems that the unhappy people just want
to complain about, but are not willing to help improve the existing
documentation, and that the happy people just want to post pointers
but fail to see a real need to improve anything.

I myself would be much more willing to spend time on (managing|writing)
the manual if there were any people showing an active interest in it.

Best wishes,
Taco