I just want the bibliography in index with A,
and not with a number.

Here the example that should be work but it doesn't: i can't see the
bibliography list in bibliography chapter. why?
and if i comment %\startappendices %\stopappendices it works but i have not
correct numbering in index!

\enableregime    [utf]
\mainlanguage    [it]

\usemodule[bib]
\setupheadtext[it][pubs={Bibliografia}]
\setupbibtex [database=PaesaggioSonoro, sort=author]

\starttext
\title {Indice}
\placecontent
\startbodymatter