On Sun, 23 Nov 2008, Yue Wang wrote:

>> This is called referencing in ConTeXt. You can search the excursion and
>> the main manual for some more details.
>
> still go to the page, not go to the specific place. see the attachment.
>
> what I want is the feature that can go to certain area in the pdf document
> page.

Ah. The link is actually going to a specific place in a page, but the
pdfviewer shows the entire page due to the default value of focus. It can
be changed using

\setupinteraction[focus=standard]

> for example, in CTAN, there is a document typesetted in LaTeX (using
> hyperref package) called  A Survey of Free Math Fonts for TEX and
> LATEX, you can find it in CTAN/documentation/Free_Math_Font_Survey/.
> Go to page 1 and see Contents.  If I click  Core Postscript Fonts, it
> will not only go to page 8, but also place the title at the top of the
> reader window. Obviously this is different compared to the hyperlink
> feature in ConTeXt.

ConTeXt behaviour is not perfect in this regard. Sometimes the link jumps
higher or lower than the actual section title. But I could never determine
if it was the fault of the pdf viewer or ConTeXt.

Aditya