> Von: Arthur Reutenauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > make: ./ctangle: Command not found
>
>   As has already been said, you need a working TeX installation in order
> to compile new binaries.  Try TeX Live 2008, which has a i386-solaris
> binary distribution.

Yes I know. I installed it a few hours ago and included the directory
containing the binaries into PATH:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/context/build-binaries$ echo $PATH
/export/home/mickraus/texlive/bin/i386-solaris:/usr/gnu/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/context/build-binaries$ which pdflatex
/export/home/mickraus/texlive/bin/i386-solaris/pdflatex

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/texlive$ find . -name ctangle
./bin/i386-solaris/ctangle

But now I am going to bed. I will work through Mojcas post tomorrow.

Good Night,
Michael Krauss
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger