On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 9:42 AM, luigi scarso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> OK, I will use external files next time. In this quick-and-dirty
>> approach I just added string.format since it was easier than
>> restructuring everything.
>>
>> I thought that \startluacode should be behaving the same way as
>> verbatim environments where commands inside verbatim have no
>> influence, but apparently I was wrong.
>
> I also think so.
> Can be strange, but inside a \startluacode\stopluacode I have no problems to
> think at -- as comment
> while I have problems to think to % as comment
>
> And put lua code in a separate  file not always  is a good solution

This would be really great, \start/stoplua with % for comments like \ctxlua
and \start/stopluacode with -- as comment, the first is used for longer settings
in macros and the second for inline functions.

@Luigi: You could try to parse the luacode content with Lpeg and with
the result back to \directlua.

Wolfgang