1.  Using \completepublications[criterium=all] produces the error message;

title           : - References
! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                 }
<to be read again>
                    \dostopattributes
<argument> ...cation {shapley_cores_1974}\strut }}
                                                   \egroup \ifdim \wd
4=\zero...

\secondoftwoarguments #1#2->#2

\dosomelistelement ...hss \dostoplistattributes }}
                                                   \endgraf
\nointerlineskip ...

\dodolistelement ...ement {#1}{#2}{#3}{#4}{#5}{#6}
                                                   \global \utilitydonetrue
l.38 \completepublications[criterium=all]

?

I was using

ConTeXt  ver: 2008.10.31 13:58 MKIV  fmt: 2008.11.2  int: english/english

then I update to

ConTeXt  ver: 2008.11.30 14:39 MKIV  fmt: 2008.12.1  int: english/english

But the problem still persists.

2.  Compiling with the following using \completepublications and
\subsubject{Top trading procedures} or \subsection{Top trading procedures};

context testfile.tex

It comes out as;

This is the housing market introduced by Xxxxxxxxxx (0000).

and the 'References' is empty.

Instead of;

This is the housing market introduced by Shapley and Scarf (1974).

Why?

3.  Taco, could you please include a minimal example of using bibtex in
your bibmod-doc.pdf file please, much like what Guilherme has done.
It'll probably be a good idea to include about 3 references.

4.  Why is the [criterium=all] parameter needed?

%%% testfile.tex %%%
% engine=luatex
\enableregime [utf-8]
\mainlanguage[uk]
\language[uk]
\usemodule[bib]
\setupbibtex[database={./references}]
\setuppublications[refcommand=authoryear,sorttype=cite]%, sort=author]

\starttext
\cite{shapley_cores_1974}
\completepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext

%%% references.bib - same as Guilherme's %%%
---------- references.bib ----------

@article{shapley_cores_1974,
         title = {On cores and indivisibility},
         volume = {1},
         journal = {Journal of Mathematical Economics},
         author = {Lloyd Shapley and Herbert Scarf},
         month = mar,
         year = {1974},
         pages = {23--37}
}