Hi, Mojca!

Thanks for the clarification. I had thought that I was getting Latin
Modern instead but wanted to be sure.

Termes  sounds like a good alternative to me, but I had best consult
the publisher, since he originally specified Times New Roman. It is
apaprently no longer a typesetting problem.

Again, thanks for your help.

Alan