Hi,

I've searched the list and it seems that no one has been occurred
to my problem.

Has the javascript interface gone? 'cause I failed the following
simplest file:
\setupinteraction[state=start]

\starttext

A few years back, \TEX\ could only produce \fillinfield [dvi]
{DVI} output, but nowadays, thanks to \fillinfield {Han The
Thanh}, we can also directly produce \fillinfield [pdf] {PDF}!
Nice eh? Actually, while the first field module was prototyped
in ACROBAT, the current implementation was debugged in
\fillinfield [pdfTeX] {\PDFTEX}. Field support in \fillinfield
[ConTeXt] {\CONTEXT} is rather advanced and complete and all
kind of fields are supported. One can hook in appearances, and
validation \fillinfield [JavaScripts] {JAVASCRIPT}'s. Fields
can be cloned and copied, where the latter saves some space. By
using \fillinfield {objects} when suited, this module saves
space anyway.

It's copied from the mwidget-s.pdf

My luatex is 0.30.3, and I just run "luatools --generate" and
"ctxtools --update" today.

The error message is:
! Undefined control sequence.
\:j::j:fields_1 ->
var
                       visible_field  = new Array() ; var visible_fields = 0...
\docommand ...code {\getvalue {\r!java \r!java #1}
                                                  }\ifoneJSpreamble [EMAIL
PROTECTED] \se...
\next2 #1,->\docommand {#1}
                           \doprocesscommaitem
<argument> \relax fields_1,
                           Do_Check_Answer
\doprocesscommalist ...aitem \gobbleoneargument #1
                                                  ,]\relax \global \advance ...
\presetJSpreamble ...[\allJSpreambles ]\docommand
                                                  \ifoneJSpreamble \gdef \al...
l.18 \stoptext

?

Best Regards
Chen

          Zhi-chu Chen | Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility
         No. 2019 | Jialuo Rd. | Jiading | Shanghai | P.R. China
             tel: 086 21 5955 3405 | zhichu.chen.googlepages.com