Hi Aditya,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did a fresh checkout and tried to compile, I uncommented out these lines from the beginning of macros.tex.

L3 \setupcolors[state=start]
...
L16 \setupcite  [interaction=start, compress=no,color=] %darkgreen]


L276-278 in env-thesis.tex

\setupinteraction[state=start,style=,color=]
\setupinteraction[focus=standard]


It's still the same;

Multi-agent systems can be classified as teams and games on the basis of the ob- jective of the agents. In teams all agents have the same objective; in games, each agent has its own objective. Historically, games were first studied in the seminal work of and were later developed as a subfield of mathematical economics called
game theory (Aumann and Hart, , , ). Teams were first studied in
mathematical economics by and , and later in control systems by , , , , and others.

Version:

ConTeXt  ver: 2008.11.30 14:39 MKIV  fmt: 2008.12.1  int: english/english

And have you seen this error;

! LuaTeX error ...nimals/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-syn.lua:71: attempt to call field 'process' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...nimals/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-syn.lua:71: in function 'process' ...nimals/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/base/core-syn.lua:125: in function 'process'
        <main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\mkloadsortedlist ...xlua {joblists.process('#1')}
\getvalue {\s!reset #1}\eg...
\doplacelistofsynonyms ... ]\mkloadsortedlist {#1}
\endgroup \ifutilitydone \...
l.162 \placelistofabbreviations


Aditya Mahajan wrote:
Hi Mohamed,

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008, Mohamed Bana wrote:

Hi Aditya,

Any news on bib module - t-bib.tex?

Sorry for not replying to your earlier message.

If enable the colouring in cite commands in macros.tex I get;

\setupcite  [interaction=start, compress=no,color=darkgreen]

The current bib module does not support changing the color of links. The color=darkgreen was a local change that I did in my copy of t-bib. So, color=darkgreen should just be silently ignored. However, compress=no does affect the output of the \cite command but I do not understand why it changes things like like Aumann and Hart (...) instead of (Aumann and Hard, ... ).

Can you try to create a minimal example just using the bib module specific setups?

Aditya


Teams and games
Multi-agent systems can be classified as teams and games on the basis of
the ob-
jective of the agents. In teams all agents have the same objective; in
games, each
agent has its own objective. Historically, games were first studied in
the seminal
work of and were later developed as a subfield of mathematical economics
called
game theory (Aumann and Hart, , , ). Teams were first studied in
mathematical economics by and , and later in control systems by , , , ,
and others

Instead of;

Teams and games
Multi-agent systems can be classified as teams and games on the basis of
the ob-
jective of the agents. In teams all agents have the same objective; in
games, each
agent has its own objective. Historically, games were first studied in
the seminal
work of von Neumann and Morgenstern () and were later developed as a
sub-
field of mathematical economics called game theory (Aumann and Hart,
, ,
). Teams were first studied in mathematical economics by Radner
() and
Marschak and Radner (), and later in control systems by Witsenhausen
(a,
), Ho et al. (), Ho (), and others.


Obviously I had to move t-bib.tex from the current directory to even get
the it compile.

Thanks
Mohamed

Aditya Mahajan wrote:

* Bibliography. For a large part, the bib module was very easy. In the
end, there were a few glitches with the formatting of the bibliography
(too title space between entries) which I had to manually correct. (Look
for \help inside the bbl file).

The bbl file sorted authors with multiple entries incorrectly. If I had authors with four publications in a year, say 2000, the came out as 2000d,
2000c, 2000b, 2000a. I wanted 2000a, 2000b, 2000c, and 2000d, so in the
end I just edited the bbl file by hand.

There was also problem with maybe year. If I had 2000a and 2000b in the
bib file, but only referred to 2000b in the thesis, the year came out as
2000b rather than 2000. For this also, I edited the bbl file by hand.


Overall, ConTeXt made writing the thesis fairly easy. I mean the
typesetting part of it. For those who are wondering, ConTeXt does not help with the content of the thesis :-) I would like to thank Hans and Taco for
providing ConTeXt and everyone on the mailing list for answering my
various questions.


Aditya

------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 
Wiki!

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net
___________________________________________________________________________________

Reply via email to