On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Mohamed Bana wrote:

No the citations aren't working.

This is really strange. It is working at my end with the latest version of t-bib. Can you send me your log and pdf file.

Am I the only one who thinks ConTeXt needs a extensive set of regression tests?

No. We have discussed this extensively in the past. There is also a context-test svn repository with a script that can automatically check if the pdf output changed with different version. However, it has been dormat for about a year now. For more info see

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Test

and add more tests.

Adiyta, you shouldn't have hard-coded:

./frontmatter.tex:\startcolor[darkred]\titlefont \hskip 1.5em Chapters \stopcolor}

Yeah, I know. This was just a quick change, so I did not bother with elegance. The "proper" way of doing it would be to define a titlecolor and use that.

Changing L191 env-thesis.tex, has no effect, such as:

\setuplist [chapter][color=darkblue]
\setuplist [Title]  [color=darkblue]

"Chapters" still comes out as darkred.

Aditya